Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Shameful Admission

What does it say about me that having had the opportunity to spend the past year in a beautiful foreign country full of interesting archeological sites, gorgeous beaches, delicious healthful food and colorful people, the happiest moment I've experienced has been a temporary homecoming to my own bed, my old Cuisinart coffee pot and some sorely missed American pop culture? I may have even hummed a few bars of God Bless America with the touch down on American soil. And what's American Pop Culture without a nice shiny and new materialistic acquisition? These things cost double overseas, people.

My Words With Friends I.D. is JuleeQue

2 comments:

  1. There's no place like home, there's np place like home!! Are you home for real or just for a visit??

    (I'm tonyfan4ever)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tapping my heels together ; just for a visit, Ria! :-/

    ReplyDelete